Event | The Manufacturing Network of European Digital Innovation Hubs, 24 January 2023
On January 24th the international Kick Off Meeting of the European Network “EDIH Manufacturing Network – EDIH4MANU” will take place in MADE Competence Center i4.0. MADE (LCAMP Partner) is coordinating 25 European Digital Innovation Hub of the most competitive European Regions representing more than 30% of manufacturing EU-added value.
- Registration link available clicking here
The conference will be the occasion to discuss with European and regional institution, industrial association, and technology transfer center about the role and services of EDIHs to support digital and sustainable transformation of manufacturing industry. Manufacturing companies will understand how to exploit territorial, sectoral, and technological specialization thank to the complementary service of EDIH Manufacturing Network.
13:00 – 14:00, Welcome lunch
14:10 – 14:15, Opening -Marco Taisch, EDIH4Manu
14:15 – 15:15, EDIH State of Play: European and Regional perspective (panel):
- Malgorzata Nikowska -Digital Transformation of Industrial Ecosystems (CNECT.A.4) DG Connect, European Commission
- Guido Guidesi – Lombardy Councilor of Economic Development
- Sandra Pérez Martínez – Innovation Agency of Generalitat de Catalunya
- Marco Taisch – EDIH4Manu
15:15 – 16:15, European manufacturing ecosystem: synergies and complementarities (panel)
- Malgorzata Nikowska, Digital Transformation of Industrial Ecosystems (CNECT.A.4) DG Connect, European Commission
- Maria Rossetti – EDIH Coordinator
- Željko Pazin – EFFRA Executive Director
16.15 – 17.15, EDIH cross regional service: creating impact for EU manufacturing industry (round table)
- Pierluigi Petrali, EDIH Lombardia
- Annabelle Sion, Roxane Girard – POLYTRONICS
- Laura Arribas, Eurecat – DIH4CAT (EDIH Catalunya)
17.15, Q&A closing and networking aperitif
The event will be in English language.